Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Tuesday Thingers


Today's question: LT Things- t-shirts, bags,cue cats - are you into the "stuff"? Do you use a cuecat to enter your books, or do you enter them manually? What do you think of the stuff?

I never did get around to buying a cuecat. I kept thinking that as soon as I had some extra cash I would ; but as we have five kids and one income, somehow the extra cash never appeared. It sure would have been nice when I opened my account and entered in my piles and piles and shelves and shelves of books. But I did have an eager eight year old, who thought typing in ISBN's was just about the funnest thing imaginable.

I have never bought any other merchandise. Not that I have a promblem with being an ad., I just have too much stuff in my house as it is. And if my house is going to be crowded with stuff I really don't have to have to survive, it is going to be books. (Though I am not actually sure I would survive without them)

6 comments:

Anonymous,  November 11, 2008 at 10:28 AM  

I know what you mean about too much stuff. I hate clutter and we have it all over the place!

Shana November 11, 2008 at 11:20 AM  

I hate clutter too.

But like Kathy, it DOES exist in my house - much to my chagrin!

Shana
Literarily

jlshall November 11, 2008 at 3:01 PM  

Me, too - I'd much rather spend my money on books than on other "stuff."

Joanne ♦ The Book Zombie November 11, 2008 at 4:07 PM  

Ohh that was a great idea to get one of the kids to help with the typing!

I got the cuecat and it has definitely com in handy. The other LT stuff I can live without. Clutter has become my #1 enemy this year, it seems to grow when you're not looking :)

Lenore Appelhans November 11, 2008 at 4:11 PM  

My dad hired a neighborhood kid to type in all his books into an Excel sheet way back when. She loved the extra spending money!

caite November 12, 2008 at 1:28 PM  

Hire a kid! Smart idea, but too late for me now....

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP