Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Teaser Tuesday

TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:
Grab your current read.
Let the book fall open to a random page.
Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
Please avoid spoilers!


"Brunch requires me to gather in the early afternoon or late morning with other people so we can talk while we eat a big meal and then when it's over, what? I'm stuffed, I'm talked out, I'm tired and lazy as if all my bones left my body and it's not even one o'clock in the afternoon."
I like you by Amy Sedaris hospitality under the Influence

9 comments:

Nely November 18, 2008 at 8:08 AM  

Great teaser and so true.

Wanda November 18, 2008 at 10:11 AM  

You can really pick up on the annoyance in that teaser.

Wendi November 18, 2008 at 10:17 AM  

Yikes - it sounds like Thanksgiving!

:) Wendi

Here's my Teaser!

Suzanne November 18, 2008 at 10:47 AM  

haha! I often feel this way about eating with people!

http://storytimewithtonya.blogspot.com/2008/11/teaser-new-moon.html

Sherry November 18, 2008 at 1:20 PM  

Great teaser & reminder for me to get this book. I've been meaning to read it for long time now.

Here's my teaser (also has an element of irritation).

Joanne ♦ The Book Zombie November 18, 2008 at 3:38 PM  

Hah terrific teaser, reminds me of holiday dinners :)

Anonymous,  November 19, 2008 at 10:33 AM  

I just wrote the book title from your teaser on my book list. It sounds like the upcoming "month of eating". Thanks for your comments about the Tetons on my blog. Good to know of a fellow mountain addict.

Margot

avisannschild November 21, 2008 at 9:59 PM  

I think she's having brunch too early in the day!

My TT post is here.

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP