Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Teaser Tuesday


TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:

Grab your current read.
Let the book fall open to a random page.
Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.
You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!
Please avoid spoilers!


My Tuesday Teaser:

"It was a snapping turtle that brought that enchanted period to an end. My unquestioning trust and adulation of Stephen was severd as abruptly as the falling of a blade."
From:
Shadow Mountain: A memoir of wolves, a woman, and the wild by Renee Askins

4 comments:

Cheryl Pitt November 11, 2008 at 12:56 PM  

A snapping turtle? That's a really good teaser, it makes you want to read more. Thanks for stopping by mine!

Lisa (Southern Girl Reads) November 11, 2008 at 1:30 PM  

Sounds like an ineresting book!Thanks for stopping by my blog! Visit again soon :)

Anonymous,  November 11, 2008 at 2:09 PM  

I like your teaser too. Makes me want to know what happens next. Thanks for stopping by my blog. The picture in my header is one my husband took on a trip to Alaska.

avisannschild November 11, 2008 at 3:00 PM  

Great teaser! Definitely makes me want to check this book out!

My teasers are here.

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP