Monday, January 5, 2009

Mailbox Monday





Mailbox Mondays is hosted by Marcia at The Printed Page so drop by and see what everyone else got in their box last week!

Marica has changed the question for a bit to include book related things and books recieved for christmas. I only got one book or book related item for Christmas.

From my mom: Thank You Power by Deborah Norville

Other books I have recently recieved in the mail:

From the publicist: The Kingmaking by Helen Hollick

From Miriam at Hatchette: The Little Giant of Aberdeen County by Tiffany Baker
From the author: Castle in the Mist: Planet of the Dogs Volume II by Robert McCarty
From the author: Planet of the Dogs by Rober McCarty

6 comments:

Jo-Jo January 5, 2009 at 11:42 AM  

Ohhh you are lucky! I have heard such good things about Little Giant. Enjoy your new books!

Kathleen January 5, 2009 at 2:31 PM  

Little Giant was great, you're sure to enjoy it.

My MM is here

Wendi January 5, 2009 at 6:53 PM  

I've got the third Planet of the Dogs - just did a giveaway for two copies. :) It was a fun kids book! Here's my Mailbox!

:) Wendi

avisannschild January 6, 2009 at 2:43 PM  

I just got The Little Giant of Aberdeen County too (and have already started reading it).

My Mailbox Monday post is here.

Anna January 7, 2009 at 7:35 PM  

Great week for you! Little Giant is in my TBR pile, and I can't wait to read it.

--Anna
Diary of an Eccentric

Anonymous,  January 8, 2009 at 4:36 PM  

Thank you for stopping by the 'mailbox' this week. 'The Kingmaking' sounds like a good read if I could just get past all the names I can't pronounce.

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP