Sunday, January 4, 2009

The Sunday Salon

The Sunday Salon.com

Today I have decided to read a book that my mother got me for Christmas, Thank You Power by Deborah Norville. Since I am home from church with a sick baby and sick self, I thought something uplifting and inspirational would be good. Also it seems like a good book to help kick off a postitive New Year. So far I am liking that the theory of the power of saying thank you and being grateful is backed up by scientific studies. Today I am also appreciating that it is a short book which I should be able to kick through today.

2 comments:

Vasilly January 4, 2009 at 12:43 PM  

I hope you guys feel better soon.

Literary Feline January 4, 2009 at 5:23 PM  

Feel better soon, Lisa! Sometimes an inspirational uplifting book is the best type of book to read in moments like this. Have a good week!

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP