Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Teaser Tuesday

TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:
Grab your current read.Let the book fall open to a random page.Share with us two (2) “teaser” sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12.You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!Please avoid spoilers!


My teaser from The Ten Year Nap :

He was sometimes so ardent and tender, but increasingly she glimpsed bits of what she considered a kind of male remove, as Penny had mentioned. Maybe this was the thing to make it possible for him to go out into the world eventually.


5 comments:

Sherrie March 17, 2009 at 11:07 AM  

Hi!
Sounds intriguing! Have a great day!!

Sherrie

Mary (Bookfan) March 17, 2009 at 12:14 PM  

Not sure who "he" is but it's a bit unsettling.

jlshall March 17, 2009 at 1:47 PM  

I've got this one on my TBR list. Hope you're enjoying it. Nice teasers!

Beth F March 17, 2009 at 4:41 PM  

Nice one. Makes me want to know who "he" is.

Angela March 24, 2009 at 9:58 PM  

I've got this book in my to-read stack, just waiting for me to get to it.

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP