Sunday, February 22, 2009

The Sunday Salon

The Sunday Salon.com

Today I have finished Castle in the Mist: Planet of the Dogs, Volume 2 by Robert J. McCarty. I also hope to finish The Silent Man by Alex Berenson. If I have time there is a stack of ten or more books that I need to read, I may begin one of them. It depends on how long my baby--who has a double ear infection--sleeps, and how much attention the other four require today. I am taking today as a catch-up on reading day, and then will have to take next week as a catch-up on housework day. I have to say that I find the reading catch-up day enjoyable, and the housework catch-up...not so much.

1 comments:

Literary Feline February 22, 2009 at 12:49 PM  

Your poor baby! I have a coworker who can't seem to get rid of her ear infection. It's driving her crazy.

I think I have a Alex Berenson book in my TBR collection to read, but it's not the one you mention.

I hope you have a great week, Lisa!

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP