Thursday, December 11, 2008

Booking Through Thursday Question of the week


Today at Booking Through Thursday:

1. Do you get to read as much as you WANT to read?(I’m guessing #1 is an easy question for everyone?)

I don't think that I could ever actually get to read as much as I want to read, I mean I do have to sleep, but for the most part I do read when I want to, and much more than I should. Yes, I have a serious problem, I start hyperventilating if there is not a book within reach. My house looks like a tornado rushes through it each day, and little kids at home rarely get their hair brushed unless we leave the house. My life is rather unbalanced, with reading heavying out things that should be more important.

2. If you had (magically) more time to read–what would you read? Something educational? Classic? Comfort Reading? Escapism? Magazines?

Hmm. That really depends on what I am in the mood for reading. I do already get most of the comfort reading in that I wish to. I think that if I had unlimited time, I would read more of the educational and classic books that I sometimes don't get to.

I have just started heavily into reading books that are sent me for my reviews, so this changes my reading patterns a bit. But I still get to choose what I am sent, and it hasn't started to feel like a chore yet.

4 comments:

Anonymous,  December 11, 2008 at 1:26 PM  

A true fiction addiction. :)

SmilingSally December 11, 2008 at 3:27 PM  

No one has enough reading time, and we all could use more to read what we like. Happy BTT!

Jeane December 11, 2008 at 5:15 PM  

Hey I just found your blog from Booking Thur Thurs. Your post made me laugh. I sloth on the housework to sit and read, too! I noticed your rating scale on the sidebar and then saw you have a Book Grading system too; I really like that.

gautami tripathy December 11, 2008 at 10:46 PM  

I like about slothing over housework. I do that at times!

:D

Here is my BTT post

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP