Thursday, April 9, 2009

Booking Through Thursday Question of the week

Here’s the question:(to participate or read other answers visit BTT )
Some people read one book at a time. Some people have a number of them on the go at any given time, perhaps a reading in bed book, a breakfast table book, a bathroom book, and so on, which leads me to…
1. Are you currently reading more than one book?
2. If so, how many books are you currently reading?
3. Is this normal for you?
4. Where do you keep your current reads?

1. Yes, I am currently reading more than one book.

2. Umm. I don't really know how many books I am reading, let me think about that.Hmm, I am curretnly reading:
Girls in Trucks by Kate Crouch
Wild Things: The Art of Nurturing Boys by Stephen James and David Thomas
Kitty and the Midnight Hour by Carrie Vaughn
The Quintessential Gentleman by Henrly Russell, Elegent Englishman
Breath, Eyes, Memory by Edwidge Danticat
The Towering World of Jimmy Choo by Lauren Goldstein Crowe and Sagra Maceira de Rosen
This is your brain on Joy by Dr. Earl Henslin
Follow Me by Joanna Scott
--So I guess that makes eight books.

3. Yes, I have always kept a number of books going at the same time. Sometimes I will race through one book if it is very involving, and leave the others, but there are always 2-7 books that I am in the middle of.

4. I keep books that I am currently reading, or will soon be reading, on the top shelf of the bookcase in my hallway. They are also scattered through-out the house--abondoned wherever I last happened to be reading them.

7 comments:

Lisa April 9, 2009 at 9:05 AM  

Maybe it's a Lisa thing, cause I totally could have written this post. I'm currently reading (*counts on fingers*)4 or 5, but I just finished up a couple in the last day or so.

Jess April 9, 2009 at 9:21 AM  

My books are scattered throughout my apartment as well. Wow -- 7 books at the moment -- that is incredible.

Melissa April 9, 2009 at 9:30 AM  

Wow, there is no way I could keep track of that many books at once!

-.- April 9, 2009 at 10:22 AM  

Wow...I don't think I'd be able to handle that many books at once.

I liked Kitty and the Midnight Hour, I hope you're enjoying it so far.

~ Popin

Literary Feline April 9, 2009 at 2:38 PM  

I am a one book at a time woman for the most part. Sometimes I will juggle two, but it isn't often.

Penny April 10, 2009 at 8:29 PM  

I can handle 3, max, although I'm always jealous of people like you. If I start too many books, I start getting plots confused and then I'm confused!

Lenore Appelhans April 11, 2009 at 12:08 PM  

I am reading a couple of books...usually I only read one at a time, but I have a couple that I just can't seem to read quickly so I keep putting them down.

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP