(For more visit Friday Fill-ins )
1. Give me a good book and I'll forget about the dishes in the sink, and the pile of laundry stacked to the sky.
2. Whenever I smell grease (as in motor oil) I think of my father.
3. I wish that there was a foolproof cure to cancer with a 100% success rate.
4. Homemade almond butter was the last thing I ate that was utterly delicious.
5. To live in this world one must be able to laugh through the pain.
6. Other than this one, Crazy Book Slut is the last blog I commented on.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to starting to read Galway Bay, tomorrow my plans include finding some clothes to fit my shrinking body (35 lbs lost since November 1st) and Sunday, I want to survive the two hours of my sunday school class of 4-6 year olds!