Friday, February 20, 2009

Friday Fill-ins

ffi
(For more visit Friday Fill-ins )

1. Give me a good book and I'll forget about the dishes in the sink, and the pile of laundry stacked to the sky.

2. Whenever I smell grease (as in motor oil) I think of my father.

3. I wish that there was a foolproof cure to cancer with a 100% success rate.

4. Homemade almond butter was the last thing I ate that was utterly delicious.

5. To live in this world one must be able to laugh through the pain.

6. Other than this one, Crazy Book Slut is the last blog I commented on.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to starting to read Galway Bay, tomorrow my plans include finding some clothes to fit my shrinking body (35 lbs lost since November 1st) and Sunday, I want to survive the two hours of my sunday school class of 4-6 year olds!

7 comments:

Janet February 20, 2009 at 10:13 AM  

Did you make the almond butter yourself? Congrats on the weight loss!!!

Jo-Jo February 20, 2009 at 11:10 AM  

Congrats on your weight loss...that's awesome!

Stacy February 20, 2009 at 11:25 AM  

Mmm...almond butter sounds so good. Good for you on your weight loss:)

Wrighty February 20, 2009 at 9:19 PM  

Wow! Congrats on the weight loss. That's an awesome accomplishment! Go buy some hot clothes!

Anonymous,  February 20, 2009 at 10:13 PM  

WOW...I know how hard that is to lose so much weight. Good for you! ...and good luck with the little ones at Sunday School! Come visit my blog when you get a second...it is calorie free :D

Beth F February 21, 2009 at 4:37 AM  

Homemade almond butter! Yummm. Way to go on that weight loss!!

Sandra February 23, 2009 at 3:14 PM  

Fun meme, I've never done it but it's interesting to see what people write about themselves. I want to follow you but blogger says my list is full so I've had to bookmark you instead. I enjoy your blog.

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP