Monday, January 19, 2009

Mailbox Monday

Mailbox Mondays is hosted by The Printed Page

(Sorry I am not going to do anything fancy like add links or pictures or italics, as I am holding a sleeping baby and typing with one hand)

Books I recieved in the mail this past week:

The Silent Man by Alex Berenson
A Child's Journey out of Autism by Leeann Whiffen
The Survivor's Club by Ben Sherwood
Little Skinks Tail by Janet Halfmann
Wild Things: The Art of Nuurturing Boys by Steven James and David Thomas
Sundays at Tiffany's by James Patterson

7 comments:

Shelly B January 19, 2009 at 12:21 PM  

That's a good list. Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Eidin January 19, 2009 at 1:00 PM  

Nice variety of books. <--- whispering

Anna January 19, 2009 at 1:11 PM  

I've been seeing Sundays at Tiffany's everywhere lately. I read it when it first came out last year. I'm looking forward to your review. Happy reading!

--Anna
Diary of an Eccentric

Anonymous,  January 19, 2009 at 2:29 PM  

I got The Silent Man too. Happy reading!

Literary Feline January 19, 2009 at 9:29 PM  

What a great set of books! Happy reading!

Wendi January 19, 2009 at 11:50 PM  

Holding a sleeping baby is MUCH better than links anyway! The things we do . . . :)

Here's my Mailbox! ~ Wendi

Anonymous,  January 23, 2009 at 2:59 PM  

Thank you for stopping by the 'mailbox' this week. Enjoy your books!

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP