Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Book Bloggers Christmas Swap

It wasn't until I saw someone else's post about what they received from the 'Book Bloggers Christmas Swap', that I realized I had not blogged about what I got. I also lost the card with the e-mail address of the person who sent me my lovely box, so have not even said thank you, though I am planning to send a card. Thank you, Debi!

So, inside my lovely unexpected box (unexpected because it came so quickly, it was around the first of December) were a number of fun Christmas items, including: two Christmas books; a very nice scrap booked notebook; a cute snowman candle; packets of hot cocoa; and some delicious chocolates - dark chocolate and hazelnut which happens to be my favorite combo.

Humorous quote from one of the books titled Christmas Hugs:

"People really act weird at Christmas-time! What other time of the year do you sit in front of a dead tree in the living room and eat nuts and sweets out of your socks?"

And from the other book, Christmas Blessings:

"Anyone who believes that men are the equal of women has never seen a man trying to wrap a Christmas present."

3 comments:

Shooting Stars Mag December 10, 2008 at 6:23 PM  

hahaha what cute quotes! sounds like you got a really fun present. :)

-lauren

Debi December 11, 2008 at 4:17 AM  

Hooray...I'm so happy it arrived safe and sound! I hope you enjoy! Have a very, very MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Ana S. December 13, 2008 at 6:43 AM  

Such great presents! I love seeing how happy everyone is with what they got :)

(Also, don't forget that you can enter this post on the Swap Mr. Linky to share your experience with the other participants!)

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP